Registration for the 100 km race will be conducted on lottery basis to individuals who have completed a 100 km race in the past 3 years in under 28 hours or a 50 km race in under 10 hours.
Registration for the 50 km race will be conducted on lottery basis to individuals who have completed a 50 km race in under 14 hours or a 100 km race in under 28 hours in the past three years.
The total quota of applicants for the 50 and 100 km races is 1,000 participants.
Team Race (100km category only)
Participants may of their own volition form team of up to 3 - 5 members in the 100 km. A race participant can only join one team. Each team must have at least one female member.
Team members do not have to stay together or race together to qualify for the team prize.
Team rankings will be determined by the aggregate times of the three fastest team members (one of whom at least must be female) to finish the race.
Trophies will be awarded to the three teams with the fastest aggregate times.
Participants must fill in their team name in Individual or Charity Bibs registration.
- Pre-registration starts from 10:00am on June 1, 2017 (Thursday) to 11:59pm on June 7, 2017 (Wednesday). A pre-registration link can be found on the bottom of registration page.
- A non-refundable payment of HK$50 is required as a pre-registration application fee. This amount, after deduction of third party charges, will be donated to charity which appointed by The North Face 100 Hong Kong. Pre-registrations without payment will be neglected.
- For all pre-registered applicants, a lottery will be conducted by our organizer.
- Each applicant can apply once only and they will be identified by their Hong Kong Identity Card or passport number. Submission of more than one form by the same individual(s) is prohibited. If this occurs, all relevant applications will be rendered void.
- All pre-registered applicants (whether successful or not) will be notified on June 19, 2017 (Monday) about the lottery result of their application by email to their provided email address. Unsuccessful applicants will automatically be placed on a waiting list and will be notified if a spot becomes available.
- Successful applicants will need to complete the registration fee payment (HK$550/HK$1200) before 11:59pm on June 23, 2017 (Friday) in order to confirm registration. If registration is not confirmed within this said period, the application will be considered forfeit.
* Charity bib registration will also commence at 10 AM on June 1, 2017 on a first come, first served basis until the quota is exhausted. Once confirmed, charity registration cannot be cancelled.
Charity category will still be available for those who wish to raise money for charity. We have reserved 75 additional entry spots for people who desire to make a minimum charitable contribution to one of our selected charities that have committed to supporting The North Face 100. Selected charities are:
Polar Museum Foundation, founded by Dr. Rebecca Li, promoting the importance of scientific polar investigation on world ecology
Food Angel, a food rescue and food assistance program launched in 2011 by Bo Charity Foundation with the mission of "WASTE NOT, HUNGER NOT."
Those choosing to register through the charitable donation channel can choose whether to make a minimum donation of HK$4,000 or more.
The North Face 100 ® Hong Kong is a qualifying race for the 2017 and 2018 Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc®
(Finishers of 50km – 3 new points and Finishers of 100km – 5 new points)
Asian Fitness Therapy Center
Asian Fitness Therapy Center (AFTC) has established its first therapy center at Quarry Bay in 2006, whereas the second and the third centers are proudly opened in Causeway Bay and Mong Kok in 2011 and 2013. AFTC is uniquely designed to facilitate you leading a healthy physical well-being and lifestyle via the concepts of integrated holistic treatment approach – FITNESS THERAPY, which is a combination of comprehensive fitness training and physiotherapy interventions.
Race Results50km 100km
Bradbury Jockey Club Youth Hostel
66, Tai Mei Tuk Road, Tai Mei Tuk, Tai Po, N.T. (At Race Start/Finish Area)
* Successful applicants can apply Bradbury’s beds through The North Face 100 Hong Kong registration link on first come first served basis. *
|Registration before September 1||Registration on or after September 1|
RegistrationRegister Pre-registration* (1 June 2017)
1. Registration can be done by using Desktop ONLY
2. Please follow to your registration confirmation email to upload required certificate.
3. Registration is limited to 15 minutes ONLY